BALTIMORE, MD 21205 US
- Performs extensive field repair functions including installation, terminal removal, communication, and peripheral procedures with minimal supervision.
- Assist in depot repairs as assigned.
- Responsible to maintain and secure all assigned tools, test equipment, terminals, parts, and supplies prior to leaving site location.
- Ability to respond and close all service calls as assigned.
- Ability to understand and use Smart Services.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot, and take correction action on all equipment and communication hardware.
- Assist in bench/depot repairs of vending equipment when not performing installs/removals or other assigned driving duties.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work all shifts.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends. - Ability to lift and move up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to successfully pass/complete a non-CDL physical and drug test along with annual MVR checks.
- Ability to push, pull and maneuver heavy equipment in excess of 500 pounds
- Intermediate computer software and hardware technologies. Must be able to navigate through Windows.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- If requested by customer, must be willing and able to successfully complete and pass a security background check for an airport security badge.
Meet Your Recruiter
Founder and President Sheryl Davis Kohl is synonymous with Beacon Staffing Alternatives. She launched the company in 1999 along with her mother Patricia, centralizing an office along the vibrant Route 40 business corridor. Sheryl and her family had established an independent staffing agency in Bel Air, Md. in 1985. Later, she and her mother ran a local franchise of a national staffing operation. Under her leadership, the business expanded with sales reaching more than $4 million annually. Sheryl maintains strong ties to the community and Beacon Staffing supports local organizations and causes.