LAB TECH III ASPHALT TECH
HANOVER, MD 21076
materials testing, drafting, engineer computations, soils or rock drilling and/or
computer usage directly related to the specific work assignment.
1. Ability to learn advanced computer skills and data processing procedures.
2. Ability to update computer design files, files, maps, and other records.
3. Driver's license valid in the state of Maryland,
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
5. Ability to communicate effectively.
6. Proficient computer skills, in particular Word, Excel and Office
7. Dependable transportation,
8. Must possess above average organizational skills
9. Must provide personal cell phone, reflective vest and hard sole shoes,
10. Available to work day or night in any part of the state,
11. Available to work out of town overnight,
12. Ability to drive long distances (up to 300 miles),
13. Able to work in close proximity with traffic on Maryland highways.